Injured Due To Dangerous Property Conditions?
Georgia property owners and managers have certain responsibilities. One responsibility is to fix dangerous conditions in a timely manner. If they fail to do so and someone gets hurt, the victim has the right to pursue fair compensation.
At the Atlanta law office of Michael A. Mills, P.C., we are aggressive advocates on behalf of injury victims and the families of wrongful death victims. Together, our lawyers have more than 50 years of experience in complex litigation. You can count on us to thoroughly develop your case and vigorously pursue maximum compensation on your behalf.
Premises Liability Cases Can Come In Many Forms
Various types of carelessness and negligence can lead to unsafe property conditions. You may have a premises liability case if you were injured by:
- Negligent security (lack of security guards, surveillance cameras, etc.)
- Slipping on a wet floor
- Tripping on a broken or poorly lit staircase
- A dog bite or other animal attack
- Smoke inhalation/burn injuries due to fire code violations
- Other issues that should have been corrected by the property owner
Our Notable Results
Here are a few of the results* we have obtained on behalf of injury victims and their families:
- $675,000 settlement for victim of violent carjacking outside her apartment
- $500,000 settlement for a man who was attacked and injured outside his apartment front door due to the negligent security at his apartment complex
- $325,000 settlement for the family of an individual killed due to negligent security at an apartment complex
- $225,000 settlement for the family of a college student who was shot and killed due to negligent security at a gas station
- $215,000 settlement for the family of a teen who was shot and killed due to negligent security at an apartment complex
Let’s Talk About Your Case And Your Options
If you believe you may have a premises liability case, call Michael A. Mills, P.C., at 678-974-1484 or send us an email today. In a free, no-obligation consultation, one of our lawyers can answer your questions and advise you of your rights. Our attorneys get paid only if we recover compensation for you, so do not hesitate to get started.
Se habla español
*Prior results do not imply or guarantee a similar result in any other case.